Q:Suzy, when you're really down about yourself what do you do to feel better?
Line breaks: soul|matePronounciation: /ˈsəʊlmeɪt
- A person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs
- A person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.
- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
The more we depend on women to prevent rape, the easier it is to blame them when it happens to them. Here’s a look at the well-documented ways we can actually stop rape. Maybe it’s time we invest a little more time and resources into implementing them before we send gallons of nail polish to colleges across the country.